by Violet Group

Friday, March 12, 2010

GROUP MEMBER SELF-INTRODUCTION

Hi, good day. My name is Gan Chia Seng. I am Violet group leader. I am taking Bachelor of Business Administration. I usually like to play badminton during my free time. Other than that, I also like to listen to the music, especially the sentimental music, and some of my favourite songs, which are "No Matter What by Boyzone", "Zero Gravity by David Archuleta" and so on. Usually, the top 5 websites that I will often visit for will be the Facebook, Sogou, Youtube, Wikipedia and Hotmail. Why I always visits these website? The very first reason will be that I like to have an enjoyable and colourful life. For example, I always log in to the Facebook because there are a lot of games being provided in order for me to lift off a huge weight on my shoulders. Besides that, through Facebook, I can meet with my old friends who are actually my primary and secondary school friends. On the other hand, I like to use the Internet to do a lot of searching. I usually like to search for the solutions for solving my difficult problems that I have encountered on my study. Of course, others Internet activities that I almost do it everyday will be chatting with my best friends, watching engrossing movies, reading news and downloading the pictures, especially the cartoon pictures. There's all of my brief self-introduction.

My name is Teh Wai Kheng. I come from Ipoh. Now I am studying bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Entreprenuership in University Tunku Abdul Rahman. I like reading self-motivation books and very interested in human being mind. The top five website that I visited the most is Google, Hotmail, UTAR, miniclip and facebook. I use Google website as my seach engine for my assignment while Hotmail is being used to check my mails. I always visit UTAR website in order to get download my notes from WBLE and get the latest infomation and events that is held by UTAR. I also like to log in to facebook visit miniclip puzzle games when I am free.

Hello, my name is Lai Yik Shien. I am one of the members in this group. I'm from Kuala Lumpur. I'm studying bachelor of Business Administration and i'm currently in year 1 semester 3. The reason why I choose this course is because I wish to help my dad in doing business. My hobbies are watching movie, cooking, shopping and play badminton. My favourite foods are sushi and pizza hut. The top 5 websites that I visit the most are like google, mysoju, dramacrazy, yahoo and wikipedia. The reason why I like to visit the mysoju and dramacrazy website is because I like to watch Korean drama and Taiwan drama. Besides, I like to visit google and wikipedia is because I can search information that I want in order to complete my assignments. I also used to visit yahoo website because I can send mail to my friends.

My name is Tan Cheng Wei and you can also call me Cindy. My hometown is at Ipoh. Actually, I’m graduated in Diploma Hospitality Hotel Management from KTAR, Kampar and course transfer to UTAR. Now, I am studying Bachelor of Business Administration in Year 1 Semester 2 and fresher here. I’m a person that easily to meet with new friends. I prefer to usual life so my hobbies will be very normal such as reading newspaper, watching movie, jogging, swimming, travelling around the world and taking nature and beauty photo. The top five websites that I frequently visit the most are Google, Hotmail, Facebook, Wikipedia and Youtube. The reason why I visit Google and Wikipedia is to find all of the updated information about news, price of item and etc. While, I mostly use hotmail to send or check my mails and use Facebook to chat with my friends especially those who are in primary or secondary school, upload photo and play some dull games. Lastly, I like to look on some short series of movies or news on Youtube that posted by someone else. That's all about me. ^_^

Hi, my name is Goh Shi Yee. My hometown is at Tampin, Negeri Sembilan. Now, I am studying Bachelor of Business Administration and currently in Year 2 Semester 1. My hobbies are watching movies online, playing badmintoon and reading novel online. The top five websites that I like to visit are Google, Hotmail, Facebook, Baidu and Youtube. Usually, I prefer to use Google to search information. However, when I am free, I will log in to Facebook to chat with my friend, share my news with my friends, get new friends and play some dull games. Actually, I am a fan of pet society on Facebook. Mostly, I would like to use hotmail to check email and sometime when I get some funny and amusing email, I will forward them to my friends in order to share the interesting topics with them. Lastly, I like to use Baidu to search online novel at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment